Thursday 10 January 2013

YouTube is becoming a historical resource.


My main Blog for today, follows this short one but it's all about Video. And in my search, I began to come across great video on YouTube which sometimes, we forget is there.

YouTube is an unbelievable archive of historical events. Apart from Gangnam style, it also has some really interesting content.

I was doing a piece on Richard Nixon. Born 100 years ago on the 9th of January, became President on the 20th of January after the great Texan, LBJ



I went looking for video and found too much of it. But this great "I'm not a crook" video and yep, for free. The point is that we often forget that sort of video is on YouTube and ideal for presentations or meetings or even blogs.

YouTube is becoming a massive historical resource and archive. That's important.

No comments:

Post a Comment