Tuesday 6 March 2012

Why me?

I spent a lifetime as CEO in Ad Agencies.

My Dad did too (Aubrey) and even my Mother (Anne).

Mostly, succesfully but some, well, let's just say, not so........







AFA Advertising, AFAO'Meara and then McConnells which was the largest Agency in Ireland probably from 1916 when it was founded until 2010.
Indeed. 

I am a Fellow of both The Advertising Institute (iapi) and Marketing Institute.
But I was also involved in online. Starting a domestic isp business (club internet) which became a European wide isp and floated in Nasdaq March 2000. The first bubble. I also started ICAN.

But now I'm back in the game with www.streamabout.com which is online live streaming of events - some small, some big. An A to Z business (filming to production) and in part, a Social media business.

We've done Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and even Pinterest but never had a blog. So now we have and I'm going to comment about digital and about advertising.
And I won't hold back.
Promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment