Friday 16 March 2012

St. Patrick's Day tomorrow! Ah, begorrah. Okay? I did the oirish twee bit. "D'Arby O'Gill and the little people".There. Happy? Okay so no more emails of drunks then. AAAhhhh. I got them all in 74.

I will blog again for Tuesday am about Content and Live Streaming. I can't wait, can you? Ha. 

Because this is St. Patrick's weekend so no work Monday and a big shout out to my Irish pals in Aus, NYC, Chicago, Moldova, Ukraine, UK who get this. Good luck boys! So I avoided all the stereotypical drunken Irish stuff - how many more emails do I have to get? I know already, we like our pints! Got it!

It's a big weekend because Ireland play England in rugby in Twickenham London on Saturday, Paddy's Day. I really hope England score, just to make it look fair.  


So here is another friend, Mr. Gerard Ryan presenting the still amazing Irish Eurovision Riverdance 1994 and yep, I was there (well, not exactly there, just in the Hotel bar beside it watching it....really was). Terribly, Gerry Ryan died in April 2010, god be good to him. I can assure you, he's up there smiling. Slainte Gerry! And if you haven't seen this, or haven't in a while, "'tis worth the watching" as we say, all the time, like "top of the mornin'"..






No comments:

Post a Comment